DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
This 1965 GTO was a terrific early Christmas present from my boss and his wife! I could tell by the size of the packaging that it was certainly a diecast, but I was pleasantly surprised to open it and find a car that I really, really liked!!

As this is a Maisto, is has some typical features related to this brand... the lows being the mounting stubs, no carpet, and doglegs; but it also has some very nice features, such as a very impressive paint application (with the metal flakes being just right), and a better-than-expected engine and instrument cluster.

Overall, I am very pleased!! :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Congrats Ric! What a nice boss! I have a hard time not picking up every color of this Maisto everytime I see a new one!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yeah, it's not too bad, and one of the items on the plus list for this car. It could use a bit more detailing with some wires, etc., so I know if you got your hands on it it would become something really spectacular!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That looks great, Ric - the good points more than outweigh the faults (if you can even call them that...I don't think anyone expects carpet on a budget model). Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.