DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple of pics of GMPs purple drag Camaro and a link to a full review with about 40 more pictures over at Epic Diecast. Personally, I love this model and couldn't wait to get it in to see how the paint looked in person. You know how custom colors go, they can make or break the car, but I really think GMP did a great job with this one. I just wish the weather was a little better here so we could get some pictures of it in natural light. The photo lamps don't really do the paint justice.

:what

Full Review Here!

Mike
Epic Diecast

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, another Camaro I need to add to the stable.

But I need to add the Street Fighter and Stalker first.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
What a great looking piece! Great review too!

:cheers
Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on the review. I appreciate it. Hopefully, the next review will have some better pictures with some realistic backgrounds instead of the plain white. Any car on our site that you want to see a review of, let me know. It usually takes a week or two in my spare time, but I'm open to suggestions.

On a side note, we just got in a load of GMP stuff including the new Pork Chop Camaro and it's pretty sweet too. The hood is removable, but instead of just laying it on the car or snapping it into place, it's magnetic. A pretty cool little feature.

Also, I just posted in the industry news wire forum about the next street fighter camaro from GMP in black with red stripes. It looks awesome from the pictures! Can you tell that I'm a Camaro man? :)

Here it is

Thanks again!

Mike

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Mike....

..is the drag Camaro's "sealed" just like their drag Nova?

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
The GNs/Regals and Novas are the only sealed (doors) road cars by GMP as they were made in their earlier years.

This Camaro is based on the Trans-am Series Camaros.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mean looking Camaro ...I like it :cheers

The colour is fantastic , I might just make this my first 1/18 strip car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeff.......................you just might have to HIT the Red button again :help
that is one mean looking puppy...i love the colour and the stance :hot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.