DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new Mustang model to my collection.
I guess I like this Mustang year, 1968, because this is the 4th 'Stang I got by that year.
I had two of the AUTOart '68 Mustangs, and recently I got this one and the Lane Shelby that I still need to shot pics of.
The model isn't that great, probably because of the price range. But, I can see Greenlight did some efforts such as chrome letterings, nice shut lines, paint, back lights and more.
I knew the model isn't hi-end, but as a special "C/S" version and in a wonderful white color it caught me. First white Mustang for me, great color for models.

So, we have good 67-68 Mustang models (Coupe, Fastback, Shelby) but I'm still missing a good Convertible. I hope Lane will be the one to fill the gap with a K.R. Convertible.

Click for more photos...

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Congrats Alon! :cheers I have not gotten one myself as I am waiting for the price to come down. I am disappointed that at that price point, this car does not have plug wires.

Also, the wheels could use some blackwashing. Someone on another site made a convertible out of a blue one and it looked pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.