DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this BADBOI BULLY today :woohoo :yahoo Sc did a great job on the paint,interior & engine :tease Took a few pics :wink

:happy :tease :tongue

·
Registered
313 Posts
Johnny,
what a great model you have, all good and fancy.
but unfortunatly i'm not too familiar with the model manufacturer 'SC'.
do you have any more details about that manufacturer? like model list, website etc.
ohh and thanks for the detaild pictures! those pics really emphasize the greatness of this model.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Awesome, Johnny! Good to see some more muscle from you

G

·
Congrats on the new addition.

I share the same tastes as you :giggle

I saw this model and quickly became hooked on it, I absolutley love that color :tongue

Was this color ever worn on the 1:1?

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Nice addition Johnny! Do you have the Camaro of the same color? It would make a nice stable mate.

Vintage,
SC stands for Super Car Collectables. The commission cars from Ertl (and now HW61) on small runs. The own the rights to do 1/18 Yenko cars and make them in limited amounts.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
You are welcome!
I forgot, they have also made '67 and '68 Yenko Camaros from the Lane molds. They have also made some Ertl LE Cudas that once where HTF and expensive.
They have an exclusive to the HW61 Challengers and Cudas mold that have amaizing detail for the money. Eventualy HW61 will release their own.
The also have a SuperStreet series that is an instant sell out. They are Muscle Cars done in black with Chrome aftermarket wheels and suped-up engine.

Here is a link to their site:
http://www.supercar1.com/

G

·
Thanks for the link :cheers

The Lemans Blue GM is using now is much darker so I wasn't sure if that was an orginal color.

I reallylike this shade of Lemans Blue over the current version, but either shade would look good on this beauty.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts