DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to taking some pics of my latest additions and here's one of them.
A 1969 Dodge Cornet Super Bee made by ERTL.
Not a bad piece and pretty typical of ERTL. I really like wheels on this one for some reason, I think its the deep dish look. Paint is nice, proportions are good. The engine compartment is pretty lame and the trunk doesn't open. Overall though I think its a nice addition to my collection.

Here are a few pics

Click on these to enlarge

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Hey Bob! Nice looking Super Bee! I'd really like to add one of these to my collection some day! It's easy for me to overlook some of the shortcomings of these Ertl releases because of the subject matter they represent!

Great catch!
Sean

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That looks great, Bob - nicer than my yellow one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love that color and like you mentioned, the wheels do look great. The only thing I don't like is that the hood fits so tight, it feels like you're going to break it when you take it off. Does yours do the same thing?

Mike

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
NIce!!!

It looks pretty damn good in that blue! Congrats :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a 1969 Road Runner 1:18 from Ertl it came today. Jamaica Blue with Blacks Stripes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I'll take some tomorrow it's dark now so they wouldn't be so good. I opened it too. I hardly ever leave my diecast in the box unless it's very rare or I don't have any room.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
My orange RR from SuperCar Collectables (same ERTL mold) has the same tight hood issues. Once again, I REALLY like the color on this car!!!

Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.