DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This arrived in the mail yesterday, one of two fantastic gifts from Sir Gary. Although it's not quite up to Yat Ming's newer releases, they still did a nice job, much better than some of their other models from a few years ago, such as the Shelby GT500 KR. It almost reminds me of a very well done Ertl American Muscle model, which I'm more than happy with.

G

·
Glad you like it bud....although I knew you would :giggle

I bought mine awhile back and was very happy with it when the box was opened . The colour is spot on for this car , it sits well and whilst it could be better in some areas I think it is a great value , budget muscle car .

:coolpics as usual

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Very nice John and a great gesture by Gary :cheers :coolpics

A little silver paint on the lug nuts really wakes up those wheels.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Congrats on the new car, John! That was very thoughtful of you Gary! It doesn't look too bad at all. I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection too!

Sean

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have one of these as well, and agree it's a nice budget Mopar. I have the yellow version that came with the white interior, but it looks good in all it's colors. I decided to change the interior to black to match the stripes, paint the insides of the side scoops black, and black-out the dog-legs. I'll have to paint the lug nuts now too. Good suggestion. I wish they'de make a coupe version though.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Great addition and a very nice gesture from the big guy :cheers
I think this car is great for the money it costs.
:coolpics

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I agree with everything said - a very nice model for the money, and a great gesture by Gary!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great job, Al - I wish I had your talent!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Very nice, Al! You did a great job adding the detaills to the engine bay. Now it looks like something you would get from Hwy 61 or GMP!!!

:cheers
Sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.