DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a great looking car . This one is from the Ertl Elite range #3651 / 5000 and comes with fully opening doors , hood and trunk .
The paintwork is lovely and smooth , deep and glossy and the colour is just so cool .

Motor is fully detailed and nicely done and the bonnet hinges are fantastic being the HW61 / GMP type .
Interior isnt too bad and although it has no carpet , it does have individual seat belts which are a nice touch .
In the trunk theres a spare wheel , which like the wheels on the car , look great .
The simulated vinyl top isnt too rough to the touch and replicates the 1:1 well .

I really am impressed with this Cutlass with the amount of detail they put into it . Best of all it was only $18....now thats gotta be a bargain :cheers

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Looks like Ertl did a great job on this one!!!

Congrats on the new get!!!
Sean

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Looks great Gary - on my way to the muscle section to have another look at it!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
You got a great car at a great deal Gar! :cheers They complement the Lane's 442s really well.
Luc, these were some of the first Ertl Elites, as it does not have carpet or excavated/painted exhaust tips and other minor details. But, they are still a heck of a bargain. There is a white one, a yellow one and a blue one (and several "chase" versions) but this is the best looking one in my humble opinion. It is also the only one with the twin stripes on the hood with induction hood. All other have the plain flat hood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.