DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Minichamps model courtesy of Jeff, (Max Power). One of three I have now that I intend to do nothing with short of look at them. . . :giggle This is a great model. Carpeted interior, carpeting in the trunk, and a nicely detailed engine. If this is what Minichamps is putting out, I might just have to get myself some more. . . Thanks Jeff!!!

Entire album can be seen here: BMW 3.0CSL

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
A great model Eddie, congrats! :nicejob
What's not to like about that car? BMW and Minichamps at their best.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
NICE!!!!

Congratulation! :cheers

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
yyea, that's a Sweet car, but that's not what Minichamps is putting out, that WAS what Minichamps had already placed out for a while. Check out some of the newer cars, they are even better :D

I've still yet to pick this one up though...
Might wanna check out AUTOart's car to see if it's worth the premium in $$$

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Eddie, if you're thinking about AUTOart's, get the best they ever built, the Jaguar X13! :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Eddie - that's one I'd love to get some day!

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Very nice Eddie, I didn't want to see it go but have already decided on its replacement :yahoo

G

·
Its so common, you think you saved money by getting a good deal on a detailed model. But before you know it, you start thinking of adding more detailed models. Yeah saved money..... right :lol

Its a great looking replica Eddie, I am not too fond of its shape, but its certainly a detailfest

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Great model, Eddie.

I believe that this is the best BMW body from all of them!
:cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts