DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
1982 Chevrolet Corvette Collector's Edition by AutoArt Millennium

I was already owning the black 1978 Corvette from UT, which is amazing, I had to add this version as well.....and I surely don't regret it at all....but as you can see, AUTOart didn't correct the paint problem on their silver models.

It's just beautiful.......see for yourself......

G

·
There is no reason whay this model should not have been a participant in the 2005 MotY. I thought it was one of the best models to come out in 2005.

G

·
That is a beautiful Vette.....and I thought the AUTOart 78 was nice . Gotta add this one to the list now

:coolpics CJ

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Great pic CJ! :cheers Thanks for posting them! But now I am confused, didn't this come out in early '04 and the beige interior one in '00-'01? or is it the other way around?

G

·
I have been trying to get this model for quite sometime now. This time I had even asked my dealer to get this model for me but for some reason he didnt order it :pullhair. The photos have only increased my desire to own this model.

A very good addition to your collection indeed :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's a very nice model, Jeff...great pics too!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Gary,
The only one that UT and AUTOart have released the same is the Silver '78. Which is strange that AUTOart has not released any more '78s. The AUTOart president could buy himself a little beach house with the profits from a '78 Pace Car. :giggle

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
This model was released at the end of 2004 after the MotY, so it would have been eligible to compete this year. I got mine in Jan 2005.

When we were talking about the outcome of this years model of the year, this is the model I was referring to as being the MotY in my eyes...personally.

I love everything about this car and its relatively accurate too. A far cry from the 69 corvette they released.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Thanks to all of you for the sweet comments! They're always appreciate! :cheers

I gotta say that I hesitated a while before bying this one, I already had the '78 UT and I thought they were pretty much the same, except for a facelift and longer tail...and of course the engine, but I certainly don't regret the move and I'm telling ya, this Vette is a must have!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.