1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
35,215 Posts
A really nice colour, it really suits it! I do love the W124 gen :cool:

·
American Expat In Europe
13,100 Posts
Congrats on the add Gunther!!! 👏 I resisted this one, as it has the same color interior as my grey one. However, I also resisted Black, because I preordered blue. With so many versions of this one coming out, I had to force myself to only go with two. This Almandine Rot 300CE-24V Coupe and your photos of it look so enticing🤤 Cheers!!! 🥂

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the add Gunther!!! 👏 I resisted this one, as it has the same color interior as my grey one. However, I also resisted Black, because I preordered blue. With so many versions of this one coming out, I had to force myself to only go with two. This Almandine Rot 300CE-24V Coupe and your photos of it look so enticing🤤 Cheers!!! 🥂
Thanks David, but I will also stop at two models. This one and the blue one cause it will suit the A124 I already have in blue

·
American Expat In Europe
13,100 Posts
Thanks David, but I will also stop at two models. This one and the blue one cause it will suit the A124 I already have in blue
....and that is why I also didn't go for the Almandine Red coupe, because I have the Cabrio in that color. I am so tempted to get black, but I have that as a Cabrio. So blue it is for my next coupe..
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
I actually like the red 300CE. I remembered seeing that color in person in a 300CE when I was growing up and it just gorgeous! Great pics and thanks for sharing them!
The W124 series look gorgeous in all forms. That is the one car which I love and adore since young. I remember getting my parents to buy me a matching Matchbox version of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts