DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all i was just wondering who has the 1991 Bugatti EB110 my brother has this model and im not sure if the wing pops up amd goes down or was there 2 models 1 version with the wing down and 1 version with the wing up or was it a pull up and push down wing? i can't figure out how to get it up everytime i go to pull it up it feels as if it is going to snap :(

:lol :giggle i just mucking around with that little feed back sign

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holden_kid said:
i can't figure out how to get it up everytime i go to pull it up it feels as if it is going to snap :(
Sounds like a serious problem. :lol Bburago made two different versions. One with the wing permanently raised and the other one permanently lowered. As VR mentioned, Maisto's version is adjustable. So it depends on which one your brother have. :cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Anson's EB110 has a mobile wing. For it to come out you have to press the license plate.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
holden_kid said:
i can't figure out how to get it up everytime i go to pull it up it feels as if it is going to snap :(
You might want to see a doctor about that. :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speedfiend said:
holden_kid said:
:lol :lol :lol

I don't think I ever took mine out of the box so I can't say how it works. :cheers

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Speedfiend said:
holden_kid said:
:lol :lol :lol Somethings are so funny when taken out of context!!

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Rat said:
Speedfiend said:
holden_kid said:

I don't think I ever took mine out of the box so I can't say how it works. :cheers
I thought you were married. :confused

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its the bburago one
1 sad fact about this model im pritty sure its the back tail light one of them has droped a bit well the colour on the inside has unless its the headlight :confused i not seen this one since he move out but he still has it in his room i seen it come in but i scared of trying to find it in all of his mess :scared i have offer him $$$ for all his models or for any of them but he won't see i spose he likes them and not want to sell them he don't have the boxes :ranting but that still not matter me i just like the look of them

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
holden_kid said:
its the bburago one
1 sad fact about this model im pritty sure its the back tail light one of them has droped a bit well the colour on the inside has unless its the headlight :confused i not seen this one since he move out but he still has it in his room i seen it come in but i scared of trying to find it in all of his mess :scared i have offer him $$$ for all his models or for any of them but he won't see i spose he likes them and not want to sell them he don't have the boxes :ranting but that still not matter me i just like the look of them
Now breathe.

·
Registered
994 Posts
LUW said:
holden_kid said:
its the bburago one
Now breathe.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
holden_kid said:
so does anyone know if this model has the wing that stays down all the time
I've seen Bburago's EB 110 with the spoiler down, and it didn't look if it was moveable. Take a look here.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Just stopped by a BigLots and amongst all the kits, they had one Daytona one.
Not bad for $9.99. The spoiler seems to be fixed "up" in this version.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts