DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another model never previously pictured. It was the first diecast model I bought on eBay.

Here's the 1995 German Super Touring Car champion driven by the great Emanuelle Pirro.

Enjoy! :happy

Stay tuned for more STW stars! :wink

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Sweet! Really nice one Gian. You are having a lot of extremely nice cars I must say. Most of them that you have shown all these past few days are so desperately wanted.
Do the front wheels turn being so much inside the body work?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice Gian :cheers

I always wanted the Biela Audi but they are starting to pull stupid prices now , so I had to settle for the Orix Audi .
A very nicely done model indeed :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thank you Winston! :happy

There's still quite a few models that I've had forever and never bothered to take pictures of. Really weird, huh? Photographing these models and sharing it with my crew makes this hobby way more fun.

As for the wheels, they are very hard to turn and I'm thinking it was done that way on purpose since the real cars had some really agressive camber and toe set-ups that wouldn't allow much turning for the wheels.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Gary!

Yeah, the Biela was my main target when I had this STW-TOCA feve,r but like you say, the prices are ridiculous.
Very cool Audi you got there! :tongue
Did it participate in Australia or Germany?

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did it participate in Australia or Germany?
Gian ,

this Audi was raced by Brad Jones in the BOC Australian Super touring championship in 1997 in which Jones finished 4th overall.

He also raced it at Mount Panorama in the Tooheys 1000 in 1997 in which he finished 2nd overall .

Im pretty sure thats correct , but if not , then Im sure one of our Australian members could correct me. :cheers :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts