DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres's more from the never-previously-pictured series (NPPS). :giggle

I really wanted this model for the longest time and luckily found it at last year's United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis for $20! :danbana

Here's the 1998 German Touring Car champion driven by Venezuelan Johnny Cecotto; one of BMW Motorsports all-time greats.

Enjoy! :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
A very nice model Gian. :cheers

I think we must have the same excellent taste in cars , you think :giggle
(same car / driver - slightly different livery )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got to get myself one of those before it's too late...

Excellent pics, Gian. You learn something new everyday, I did not know Cecotto was a Venezuelian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's a great price! :nicejob :cheers :coolpics too!

Was this from a vendor at the speedway? Any other goodies?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uh-oh! I got some replying to do... :giggle

Gary - (a la Dr. Evil) "We are not so different, you and I" :giggle Thanks, buddy! I used to have the exact same model! :tongue

Fred - Thanks buddy! It's hard to believe it, especially because the man has spend most of his life in Europe. Did you know he started his career in racing with motorcycles?

Souky - There were TONS of vendors around the Speedway selling all kinds of brands. There were even Hot Wheels Ferraris that were converted into famous race cars priced at ridiculous prices (not necessarily selling :giggle ). I got a rare police Scooby from the same vendor for $20 as well but ended up selling it because I was given an offer I couldn't refuse. :cry

Nadav, Dragon_fly, CKoC, Johny, Felix and Dennis: Glad you like the pics. Thanks for the compliments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts