DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(NPPS)

Here's one of my all-time favorites. I got it right when it first came out; back when I had luck finding cool models in KB Toys. Ah, those were the days. :buddies

For it's 5-year 'anniversary,' I added carpeting (black) and changed the pointy Bburago tires for some Maiston's Eagle F1s. :cool

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments Jacob, Alon and Darrick. :cheers

Did you guys notice how the doors are nice and shut in the rear-shot pictures? I used an aid for it. Anyone wanna guess what it is? :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool pics Gianbo

I too have this model which I bought right at the beginning of March 1999. The Bburago has more character than the Hot Wheels version which might be down to the fact they were built in Italy just like the 1:1.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sorry Eddie and Aipex, but I don't know what rubber bands you're talking about... I knew I should have painted it red. I knew it! :ranting

Good eyes! :giggle

Thanks guys! :cheers

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Bburagos all have the nasty habit loosening their doors after a few years. I got a small "glue dot," a little adhesive dot to keep the doors closed. They work well. Anyhow, nice model!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dennis - Thanks buddy! Glad you like the pics. :cheers

Med - I like your approach. What kind of glue did you use to make the 'dot'? Before the 'photoshoot', scotch tape was holding the doors shut. :giggle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts