DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interestingly, IMO, the best racing Camaros in 1/18 scale are not made by US manufacturer but by Aussie Classic Carlectables. Here they are:
Camaro ZL-1 #7 as raced by B. Jane to overall champonship in Australian Touring Car Championship 1971 and Camaro Z28 # as raced by K. Bartlett and C. Bond in James Hardie (Bathurst) 1000 1982 (the car did not finish and crashed as most of you know). Here they are:

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
the red is very nice ....the blue one is an amazing diecast congratz on these 2 lazard

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Great comparison of the way the model evolved over the years
......superb models, thanks for the pics Dusan!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Why is it when you post images I can not see them? I do know the model your talking about I have them both but the Bob Jane version is a little out of shape the Channel Nine is a great model though and one thats taken some time for me to obtain. But with its history I had to get one, it must be one of the most seen crash's that the ATCC has had apart form the Roll over Falcon. COngratulations nice models

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Beautiful cars Dusan. Congratulations on getting the Channel 9 car in particular
This household is still after the Bob Jane car....

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your comments.
Why is it when you post images I can not see them?
I do not know. My photos are stored in a server in Czech Republic (where I am from) but others see the photos including Eddy (mairandeddy) who is from the same location as you .

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
I've got one but I'd love to have both. Great models big fan

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Thanks for your comments.
Why is it when you post images I can not see them?
I do not know. My photos are stored in a server in Czech Republic (where I am from) but others see the photos including Eddy (mairandeddy) who is from the same location as you .
Yep, I can see them...... loud and clear!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but the Bob Jane version is a little out of shape
Even though the shape of the Bob Jane Camaro is off
What is wrong with the ZL-1? When I comapre the model with photos of the real car, there are some small differencies but these are not bigger than in any other model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts