DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow thats very nice especially with your pics! :coolpics

I like the 2nd pic. Speaking of M3's your old Laguna Seca Blue M3 has a wonderful life in my collection! To this day I still don't know for sure which one is better AUTOart or Kyosho. :cheers :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That is a very nice M3 indeed Gianbo. As it happens, I do prefer Kyoshos versions of the 'standard' M3. They just seem better than the AUTOart (apart from rims). However, when it comes to the CSL, well thats a different matter! :giggle

BTW Gian - which forum did you originally post this in??? :giggle

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics Gian. I just compared the 'standard' M3 wheels on my Kyosho and AUTOart. It turns out that the Kyosho wheels are smaller. :pullhair

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for the compliments! :happy

I must clarify before I get in trouble, "The Best M3" is just an inside joke Jim and I are tossing around. :giggle

The way I see it, though, the wheels on the Kyosho M3 represent the standard 18 inchers (even though they look like 17s), and the AUTOart M3 has the optional 19 inchers (which look 18), hence the size advantage.

Having had both, I must say both are really good. A lot of us know a lot of the advantages one has over the other, so I won't go over them. :p

FYI - The reason why I bought the AUTOart, aside from being a very decent model was the cool Laguna Seca color, which is my favorite and would get if I given the chance to own a 1:1. The reason why I bought the Kyosho was because of the silver on blue combination, which I would also own.

Blame SundaysM3. :giggle

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personally this is one of my favorite M3s in my collection, due to the nice color combo. Somewhat unexpected. By the way. :coolpics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts