DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Tuesday Mornings got a few of these in. As an interesting aside, our local TM has a yellow AUTOart Panoz. . . AUTOart's at TM, how ironic. . . :giggle :giggle

Anyway, A nice model, however, it had white wheels and white inserts on the seats, and those had to go. Quite a bit of detail to the under-carriage and the engine compartment. The interior is bland. The front seats have seat belts, but they are molded in. The trunk has a NOX bottle and that is about it. I really like the color, and the paint is well done. There is a hole in the roof of mine, right in front of the rear window, perhaps for an antenna? I also painted the black on the rear spoiler. Those areas were painted gray. . .

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Not a bad model for the price, and you did your usual top-notch job of improving it. Great addition!

G

·
Class looking motor, colour is beautiful with awesome detail nice catch. The guy next door to me as the FQ version I wounder what that stands for... :giggle .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.