DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Greg Murphy - Rick Kelly 2004 Bathurst winning Holden VY Commodre LE run of 3300 from Biante.
The car ran the spider-man 2 livery for the launch of the dvd at K-mart, so being a spider-man fan, "The Cartoons" & a Murph fan, I had to add it to my small V8 supercar collection.

(Click to see the big picture)

:cheers

·
Registered
609 Posts
Great photos :cheers but i've turned off Biante Supercars and supercars in general as of late. For the money CC supercars are more detailed.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Mike oh Mike, that is GORGEOUS!!!!! If ever have only one Biante in my collection, that hast to be it. Bathurst winner AND with the Web Head on the livery! :yahoo
How much did you pay on it?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:cheers Thats fair enough, as I don't have may of the V8's myself this one was a good buy for me, so I'm a happy camper :wink

OT: today I seen a AUTOart subrua WRX police car on a shop shelf, do you have this car? as it was close to RRP.

:cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
How much do you think S&H would be here to these parts? :feedback
Darn you! You are giving me ideas!
:lol

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Awesome pics Mike and congrats on adding this one :cheers

Sounds like you have got Luc looking in his wallet as well :giggle

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Great pics, Mike! Congratulations on the model - that livery is one of the best I've seen in a while

·
Registered
203 Posts
It is limited to 3,300 pieces but the certificate is not signed by the drivers. No modern race cars are supplied with wigned certificates.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts