DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I've been after a 2005 AUTOart Stang since it was launched at the start of the year. However, I wasn't a fan of the green or red, so I decided to wait for another colour. This version was only released in Europe on monday, so I'm pleased i've managed to get one already.
I'm pleased to say that it is a good model and is up to the standards of a 'traditional' AUTOart.

Here are a few quick pics - (Mods: my software is telling me the largest pic has a file size of 57.3KB and a page size of 60.0KB. I hope this is correct).

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congrats Jim :nicejob
probably the first in GB to have it!
wait to see the engine shots etc :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Congrats Jim! :cheers

I saw this at the store, and it's a beauty. The colour is waaaaay better than the red and green.

But I like the rims on the red/green better... can't have best of both worlds, I guess? :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Maybe AUTOart will release those "rims" keychains for the Mustang too... then it's MODDING TIME! :giggle

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congrats Jim :cheers
What a great model..I'm glad it is so nice..
I'm waiting for more colors to come, black please!
I wish I could get them all :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the new Mustang Jim :cheers Looks very sharp, especially the rear end, but shame its missing out on tire sidewall markings (maybe licensing issues?) :confused

·
Registered
187 Posts
Great addition, Jim. Just seen an identical 1:1 a few hours ago, rubbin' it in my face while I was dragging my jalopy out of the repair shop... life's not fair! :(

PS: I just LOVE your lawn! :giggle I'd sit on that grass all day long!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Beautiful color for a beautiful classic reviving car. As for Alon, i'll wait for the Black one and than decide between the black and this.
Congrats Jim!!! :cheers

:310

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Very nice Jim! Do the brake discs have a realistic metal finish like other AUTOart's? I'm not too sure if they do from the photos??? :confused

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
That is really nice, Jim :nicejob

Congrats on getting your hands on one :cheers

Nice Pics, too :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the encouraging comments guys. :cheers

Ali - yes the tyre markings, or lack of them are down to licensing I believe.

Ronan - Yes they are 'metal' brake discs, its the lighting in the pic thats made the disc look plasticky (if thats a word :giggle ).

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice addition man :cheers

looks to have good over all detail, maybe AUTOart stepped up their game :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers Chris

Yes the details on this model are up to the standards normally expected from AUTOart.
I would recommend this model.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.