DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to start off by saying I do not like Mustangs. But, this is a great model. The decals are nice and even though it is white, it looks good. No flaws. The interior is good, but not amazing. The window net is really good. The wheels and brakes are great!!!!! The engine looks good too, again nothing amazing, just right. I picked this one up for $50 and for the money it is very good. I am not sure how long this one will stay in the collection, but I like it for now. Enjoy the pictures.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Great STang preis ..... always wanted to add a ford ... (just did) nice shoot!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
How can you not like Mustangs???
The interior is very simple, just like the 1:1. I have always wondered why they are required to keep the stock dash and gauges? The AC vents look silly on a race car.

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The interior is very simple, just like the 1:1. I have always wondered why they are required to keep the stock dash and gauges? The AC vents look silly on a race car.
I grew loving Chevy's. The first car I drove was a 65 Chevelle. The Mustangs go nothing for me. I did have a 68, but that was more for the wife than me. As far as the dash goes I think since they use a production mustang it is easy to leave it in there. These are not full blown racecars. And the chrome around the vents is a funny addition. I get a kick out it everytime I look at it.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I grew loving Chevy's. The first car I drove was a 65 Chevelle. The Mustangs go nothing for me. I did have a 68, but that was more for the wife than me. As far as the dash goes I think since they use a production mustang it is easy to leave it in there. These are not full blown racecars. And the chrome around the vents is a funny addition. I get a kick out it everytime I look at it.
[/quote]
It is gutted behind the dash as it makes room for the roll cage to connect. My question is why the sanctioning body makes them use the factory dash and not a fiberglass/aluminum facia if the driver/owner wanted one.

·
Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry not sure. I figure out of ease.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts