DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
It's interesting, but that overly squared off front end seems to clash with the rest of the design. :confused :confused

G

·
The front of the car... :puke
The color... :puke
The back end... :puke
The car overall... :puke

I'm hoping for something a bit better. :happytwo

G

·
I think its awesome :cheers

If this same retro styling had gone into the GTO, I would have been at the dealership drooling on the front windshiled...possibly :happy

I would definitely like to see something like this on the streets, exactly as shown, retro, aggressive and it must have some serious power under the hood. :cheers

G

·
I agree with Darrick,
this car looks :cool , except for the grille, should just be a rectangle. As I am a big fan of the 1967-1969 Camaro body shape, I would really like to see this retro desgn hit the streets sometime soon :happy

G

·
Why don't you guys like th front grill :feedback

I have been looking it over in effort to find a reason to not like it. :lol

G

·
DiecastX said:
Why don't you guys like th front grill :feedback

I have been looking it over in effort to find a reason to not like it. :lol
For me, the design of the car is full of curves all over the place, except for the front of the car. It looks completely "chopped off" into just a flat front, which contradicts the rest of the design. To me, it just screams of a kit-car type add on front end. It just doesn't "flow" like the rest of the car does. :puke

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
:goodpost But I disagree! :teasing

I think because of all the curves, it gives the Camaro the style it should have had all along.

G

·
FordGT said:

I think because of all the curves, it gives the Camaro the style it should have had all along.
Like I said, the rest of the car is fine. Then the front end looks like a brick, like Tyson punched it in the nose. Yuck.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
TifosiF1 said:
FordGT said:

Like I said, the rest of the car is fine. Then the front end looks like a brick, like Tyson punched it in the nose. Yuck.
:lol :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts