DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 is one of the most popular cars on the road today. Super hot muscle car power plus serious utility equals motoring bliss. The Magnum's outrageously powerful 6.1-liter 425-horsepower Hemi® V8 transfers all those horses and 420 lb-ft of torque to the pavement through an all-new independent five-link drive layout. The styling is as bold as the engine- Magnum SRT8 sports a long hood, aggressive front grille, clean sweeping roofline, and massive 20-inch wheels. It's also uncommonly versatile, with a spacious interior with all the bells and whistles, 60/40 split fold seats, "extreme access" liftgate, and trailer towing capability. With Dodge Magnum's hot rod mentality, this "station wagon" can light up the tires and achieve 0-60 mph in less than 6 seconds!"

I've been working on this for a couple of days. So far I have the engine and interior complete and the body painted. I still have to finish the suspension and the rest of the exterior. I'm hoping to have this finished up in the next couple of days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.