DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Wiesmann GT ...by Revell

I had to add this coupe version next to the beautiful Wiesmann Roadster that I already have. I wanted to buy the orange DE version but Wiesmann is located in Germany and weirdly, they don't deliver outside of the Country PLUS they don't accept credit cards :WTF

....so I went for the regular edition in Mango color because it's an original color that I don't have in my collection. Plus it looks better than I thought it would've been.

Overall the model is Maisto-like quality and a good bargain for what it offers. The paint is nice and flawless but the hatchback is sealed.

****THUMBNAILS PICTURES****

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Congrats Jeff. A funky car in a funkier colour!! It must stand out a mile amongst a sea of silver and black!

Based only on your pictures (which are fantastic as always) I would say it was a touch better than most Maistos that I have seen. Maybe I'm doing Maisto an injustice but the Revell just looks that bit more finely finished and a little more 'expensive' as a result.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.