DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Except for the engine and the passenger door gap, it looks like a nice model. But the 1/1 car looks a bit awkward for a Benz, IMO...

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Except for the engine and the passenger door gap, it looks like a nice model. But the 1/1 car looks a bit awkward for a Benz, IMO...
You're right. Carpeted interior, quite nice detailed, but there is a gap at the passengers side I can not close...
Engine is a disaster...

·
Super Moderator
4,489 Posts
You're right. Carpeted interior, quite nice detailed, but there is a gap at the passengers side I can not close...
Engine is a disaster...
[/quote]Did you try to squeeze it? Sometimes that helps. The engine bay sucks for sure, but as a MB fan...I'll have to buy one.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Sweet Gunther! Thanks for the photos. Mine just arrived in the US at my vendor so I should be getting it soon. I love the Distronic grille (I think now standard on all B- pre crash warning, but active cruise is an option but regardless you have the shield for the radar) and the nav screen is a neat touch on the 1:1. I think this shape overall looks quite dynamic and hopefully it'll be popular with the younger crowd. It looks like we're going to have the same two colors for the Kyosho B and Norev B!

Any update on your 1:18 ML W166 yet?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Nathan...the W166 will be uploaded soon....still taking pictures, but friends coming over this afternoon to spend a day at the seashore (very sunny, but cold)...so it will be for tonight

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
It slots in under the C, so I'd have to guess that it will start significantly less than one of those. Perhaps it'll start in the mid $20k range and with options maybe another $10k at the most?

I'm not really sure what this competes with. Maybe the Mazda 5? BMW 1 series 4 door (not available in the States)?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts