DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sedans, coupes, and verts

Post your nominations for sedans, coupes, and verts model for the year 2013 below.

Nominations for "high-end" and "budget" will be included in THIS thread. They will be split for voting.

• Each model must match the category it is entered. It is not my responsibility or the mods to figure that out for you.
  • Every nomination will be accompanied by one (1) non-copyrighted image of the model. Pictures from manufacturers are OK, but NOT retailers/outside seller/outside sites. You your own pictures or another members if they are OK with that
  • Maximum picture size will be 1024 X 768
  • Each model must be released in the year 2013..........NOT December 30th 2012 or on its way to retailers on the 30th of December 2013. It must be released and available to the public within the 2013 year.
  • Only original releases allowed. This means NO repaints, re-releases, upgraded, or any other modification. Spoilers and stripes do NOT make it a new model
  • There will be a budget and high-end voting thread; post all nomination here and state weather it is part of the high-end or budget. The value is MSRP, not deals, sales, or ebay auctions. That value will be $90 US.
  • Each category must have at least five (5) nominations or I will NOT start a voting thread.
  • Any nominations that does not follow the previously mentioned rules will NOT partake in the voting

· Premium Member
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This has been a long time coming. It may be sealed, but it is excellent. I nominate Otto BMW M5 e34.

· Premium Member
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, that is a good one. Why have I not added this one, so beautiful.

· Registered
3,242 Posts
I'm not going to add a nomination because I wholeheartedly approve of the first two cars. I really hope I can add the W222 S-Class soon, and the OTTO E34 M5 is a fantastic car and a cherished addition to my collection!

G

·
I will nominate the W222 from Norev as well. This thing is some huge (barely fits in the sealed display) but looks so nice that the 635M had to go back into the detolf.
Amaizingly well done car and I am proud o have it. That from a Mercedes Benz disliker second to none.

· Premium Member
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got one more. There is no rule against it. Bos Opel Admiral. Great details on the outside and as solid as any other sealed resin on the inside.

Also, did the Paragon M5 come out this year? I thought it was pretty good, although can't compare it to the Merc.

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Welly / Gt Autos, VW Phaeton, an excellent all round model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.