DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
This Thread is for any Race cars that were released in 2014 Only new molds here. No REPAINTS. New TOOLINGS only. This is a biggie, so hopefully we will have many choices. Anythings goes F1, Classics, Open Wheel, Endurance, Rally, you name it and I want to expand this category to include 1/43 and other scales ALL RACECAR MODELS GO HERE PLEASE.

I will get us started.

Schuco Schuco Cooper T53

·
Registered
310 Posts
Love both of them. The price really went up on the schuco Coopers. I bought the T51 which cost me about AU$250 the T53 was oner AU$350 so I haven't bought it.
Recently bought the Spark 962C in Rothmans colours. Really inpressed by the Miller car. Will have to start looking for that one.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
1954 Mercedes W196R (any 1 out of the 3) Also I know they released the W196R before, but this is a different year and the model has some different things about it. So your call if it's a "repaint/rework" or whatnot :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
The only thing I really don't like about that Lotus is the painted on mesh on the intake. They should have at least just made it textured plastic if they couldn't put on real mesh like Exoto does.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Damn I didn't see this... can we still nominate?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I thought the CMC T57 Corsica had been nominated? Was it not a 2014 release? I love it in the blue race version, as well as the unpainted one. They were captured nicely by Koen:

Smokey, can you add it to the poll if it a valid entrant? It would get my vote!

·
Banned
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys these were up for like 10 days, if I keep adding things now then others will do the same and I will never be able to start the vote. please vote for what is available if you you would like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.