DiecastXchange Forum banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Looks Great in your photos and for the money i would say it's spot on .You pay your money for a copy of a now very expensive model,displays nicely and will satisfy those that don't/won't pay top dollar for a CMC version.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Looks Great in your photos and for the money i would say it's spot on .You pay your money for a copy of a now very expensive model,displays nicely and will satisfy those that don't/won't pay top dollar for a CMC version.
Thank you, a quite good copy and i'm happy for this Cmr, but the Cmc is so charming...

·
Premium Member
13,860 Posts
Yeah, I want that. And the price is not all that bed, too. So cool.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I saw a Maserati Bartoletti on eBay last night,

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Porsche 917K Winner Le Mans Marko/van Lennep 1971 Martini

Spark are also making it, obviously this one is less than half of the price there one will be.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I just logged in to say that Mazda was a pleasant surprise.

I won't replace my AUTOart one, but like Slarti, I will keep my eyes open for a white one.

I wonder if they've other Group C cars in the pipeline?

I don't think we need any other Porsches, unless they want to do the radical IMSA Daytona winner or one of the more evolved GTi engineering cars, but there are plenty of other candidates for replicating if they want to go that route.

M

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
I just logged in to say that Mazda was a pleasant surprise.

I won't replace my AUTOart one, but like Slarti, I will keep my eyes open for a white one.

I wonder if they've other Group C cars in the pipeline?

I don't think we need any other Porsches, unless they want to do the radical IMSA Daytona winner or one of the more evolved GTi engineering cars, but there are plenty of other candidates for replicating if they want to go that route.

M
An XJR-14 would do nicely for me (even if it's not strictly group C).....
I have this strange feeling that the people behind the upcoming Solido racers are somewhere in the background.

·
Administrator
35,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
The 787b is cool! I have the original AUTOart one, so regretfully I won't buy this one. The White number 18 car would be nice, I'd buy one of those. Spark are making that one, obviously it'll be twice the price of the CMR models.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
An XJR-14 would do nicely for me (even if it's not strictly group C).....
I have this strange feeling that the people behind the upcoming Solido racers are somewhere in the background.
Oh yes, that would be incredible (although I disagree with you about it not strictly being Group C - It wasn't to the original and better rules, but it was Group C), especially as Spark seemingly will never make theirs again (CMR could do the same trick as Spark and release the Mazda MXR-01 as well!)

A Ford C100, Rondeau 482 or WM would all be brilliant too at this sort of price point!

M

101 - 120 of 136 Posts