DiecastXchange Forum banner
401 - 420 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Cool, cheers for the info. I like it, but just can't get my head around the different colour wheels lol! I know the real car is that way (after I looked it up) I don't get it.
I think they just wanted to go all out on the design and incorporate a few unique things not seen on other Zondas before, it's certainly stands out. I didn't much care for it when it debuted but when I saw videos of it with other Zondas, it looks completely nuts ... And the Zonda is already a bonkers car.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
One question, does any one know is there a chance of BBR reproducing resin opening pista again?
Raceline models has it listed for pre-order:
https://racelinemode...ted-188-pieces/
[/quote]
Thank you! I Saw few more places have it on preorder but I don't know exactly what is the story with all those preorders. Model was already released but they have it again on preorder and that is bit confusing to me. Are they making another batch or this is just old link that was not removed or updated at anytime.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Does anyone know which new Ferrari will be produced in Diecast? I'm hoping they do the Pista and the Stradale.
I've seen a couple of people posting on Facebook groups that they've got the opening Pista but I think that's opening resin rather than diecast?

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
The Pista is resin, otherwise I would have posted it in the BBR diecast thread :)

BBR diecast fully opening Ferrari's in the planning are:
LaFerrari, will be released this year
LaFerrari Aperta

Announced:
Enzo
430 Scuderia
430 16m Spider

12tdf will be re-released.

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
I was looking at a listing for a Tour de France Blue 488 Pista Piloti on eBay last night, like so..

Then I realised that the real ones have some sort of celebratory rosette on the front, but BBR neglected that. The real car for reference..

What's missing,

For a maker that asks £300 plus for their models I expect better. I think that lately they just churn them out fast without giving a stuff if they are accurate or not. I don't even like the rosette thing but it should be there

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I think they have omitted the hood decal (and also there should be a "WEC" logo near the left headlight) for a reason, I'm not exactly sure what it would be but I think it was purposely done rather than accidental. Even the MR version is missing both of these. I'd like to find out why, maybe if someone here knows? Possibly the logos are FIA logos and not Ferrari, hence couldn't get authority to reproduce on the model?

P.S I think the blue looks very nice

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #413 ·
Yeah I just realised that it's missing the WEC wording too. I've not seen the MR Collection one yet, if it doesn't have it on it I won't bother with theirs either.

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
LE of 60 pieces according to carmodel.com

Apparently it came out late last year, but I think it may have been delayed till now. I don't recall seeing it before.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
They showed up on their site a few weeks ago and sold out faster than I could order one. Cool livery, kind of. It was for the first Tailor Made studio in the US. So, red white and blue. I wouldn't mind one, but I am pretty sure I will hate it after a while.

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #418 ·
I like it side on, but not when you see both colours of it. Lol!

401 - 420 of 441 Posts