DiecastXchange Forum banner
421 - 440 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Any updates on the opening Pista and F430 Scuderia? I can't find either on BBR's website, not even under pre-orders.

Also how long before you get the model when you pre-order? I saw some nightmare stories. I just pre-ordered the IGOL F40 so hoping it will be this year at least.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
Any updates on the opening Pista and F430 Scuderia? I can't find either on BBR's website, not even under pre-orders.

Also how long before you get the model when you pre-order? I saw some nightmare stories. I just pre-ordered the IGOL F40 so hoping it will be this year at least.
Some (repaints/rereleases) get released in a month or so, others (new molds) a year.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
Only 4 colors. I like the metallic dark grey with the orange accent. Isn't the lounch color !
Four out of the five made in real life.

I like the grey, too. That is what I am thinking of getting. I wish there was a estimated release date.

·
Registered
559 Posts
All 1315 Ferrari F40s left the factory as left-hand drive cars with a Rosso Corsa paint job. Or at least that's what Ferrari told the public back in the day. But the Sultan of Brunei got a few with more changes than just the steering wheel.
Let me start by telling you that I'm not sure about the exact numbers when it comes to the Sultan's F40s. Most people, including Ferrari experts Talacrest, think that he had seven right-hand drive cars, because Pininfarina only took the conversion gig if he ordered at least six, so he went with seven because he was unbelievably wealthy.Ferrari offered buyers a choice of three seats with the F40. Depending on the size of your ass, you could go with slim, medium or wide fit buckets. His Majesty Hassanal Bolkiah is not a large man by any standard, but thought was apparently that the F40's racing seats are too uncomfortable. Not that he was ever going to drive his cars.
His solution was simple, yet rather disrespectful nod to the engineering department. He wanted the F40s with the Testarossa's interior. Ferrari looked the other way, and Pininfarina set to work.
the color ; Gun Metal Grey car with the red pinstripe.

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
559 Posts
The Ferrari 296 GTB, an evolution of the Ferrari mid-rear-engined 2-seater sports berlinetta concept, represents a revolution for the Maranello-based manufacturer as it introduces the new 120 ° V6 engine coupled to a plug-in electric motor (PHEV). capable of delivering up to 830 hp. The car thus redefines the idea of fun behind the wheel to guarantee pure emotions not only when you are looking for maximum performance, but also in everyday driving.

We offer you the first colors of this new car

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Light

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #437 ·
I think the 488 is the last Ferrari I remember. I can no longer tell apart any cars that came after. Turbo this, hybrid that, just one red amorphous mass
I last bought a 488 Pista, haven't got any after that. I'm not interested when I think about it, not enough to lay out about £1000+ on a few new releases.

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
Does anyone know when their 360 CS is coming out? I like the 360 with the Challenge wheels one it, but would like a 360 CS!!

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
BBR has announced the release of the Ferrari 499P Hypercar in 1/18th and 1/43rd. Pics only of the 1:1 and no details or timeframe except:
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Wheel

CODE: P181226 Ferrari499P Hypercar 2022 - SCALE 1/18
PRICE: EUR 379.00
price: 403.00 eur with display case
(+22% tax for ECC countries only)

CODE: BBRC280 Ferrari 499P Hypercar 2022 - SCALE 1/43
PRICE: EUR 149.85

Only 499 pieces will be produced in scale 1/43 and in scale 1/18

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
BBR has announced the release of the Ferrari 499P Hypercar in 1/18th and 1/43rd. Pics only of the 1:1 and no details or timeframe except:

CODE: P181226 Ferrari499P Hypercar 2022 - SCALE 1/18
PRICE: EUR 379.00
price: 403.00 eur with display case

CODE: BBRC280 Ferrari 499P Hypercar 2022 - SCALE 1/43
PRICE: EUR 149.85

Only 499 pieces will be produced in scale 1/43 and in scale 1/18
I s'pose the 1:18 is in resin. Man oh man what I'd give for them to do full justice to this beauty by creating it as proper, highly detailed opening diecast! I have not been this excited about a racercar in ages. I guess its the livery which does it for me o_O. This might just be the first resin BBR model I get, but then again I have resisted buying any of my favorite subject matter (Aventador) in resin and I think I can stay from resin even for such a desirable car.

421 - 440 of 441 Posts