DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Administrator
35,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Cool, thanks. I reckon I'll get one

· American Expat In Europe
13,364 Posts
Seen pics of the Norev V-Klasse in red and it surely looks nice with those sliding doors.
Could you please share those pic s with us in the Norev section? I and I'm sure more would like to see them

13,364 Posts
Seen pics of the Norev V-Klasse in red and it surely looks nice with those sliding doors.
Could you please share those pic s with us in the Norev section? I and I'm sure more would like to see them

[/quote]

Just posted 2 images. Not so clear but its good.
[/quote]Thank You!! I'm going ti have a look!!
CHEERS!

13,364 Posts
Is This i-Scale or Norev ? i've seen it advertised as both...
Good Question? I was told months ago I-Scale, but then later I keep hearing Norev. I hope that mine arrives soon, so that I can turn it over and see what's underneath.

· Administrator
35,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
On eBay now at CK, they say it's Norev.

13,364 Posts
On eBay now at CK, they say it's Norev.
yeah, I seen that on facebook too after someone got theirs.. I will add these pics to the Norev posting. I was trying to wait until mine came in on Wednesday.

· Registered
797 Posts
Too bad they chose the LWB which look a bit ungainly.

· Registered
797 Posts
yes, thx.
the wheels are clearly too small.

· Registered
341 Posts
yes, thx.
the wheels are clearly too small.
You're Welcome. That's why I thought that it was an I-Scale versus a Norev...so, I left it in two spots

[/quote]

So I see the S class listed on a major USA online diecast store as iScale. I have it but haven't really investigated the box (which basically says S and the Mercedes emblem). It's a beautiful model from head to toe though.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts