DiecastXchange Forum banner
241 - 260 of 301 Posts

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
From Kyosho, it has those awful M colour stripes in the front grille too. I'm not a fan of those at all!!

Here is an item number for one. They are on sale in Hong Kong. It's not out and out Purple, more Blue Purple.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I see - the photo is called "1-18-Original-Kyosho-Bmw-M3-Coupe-Purple-Resin.jpg", is this a resin model, not a diecast metal 'full opening' ?

And ah yes - those ///M colour grill stripes.... I find those most appropriate on an E36 318i Compact with four different brands of tyres (and of course four different production dates and tread depths)....

And again - those exhaust pipes are really appalling, an abomination to the real thing:

And who doesn't love some positive camber on the rear wheels, I believe that is how they set up the cars in the DTM....

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
Nice one!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Next Kyosho Samurai release....November release with 700 units.

Very random release in my opinion :O....will most likely pass on this. Lately the Samurai line has been very disappointing for me since I only collect the Kyosho Samurai models.
July, August, September and October release have all be a pass for me and now November will also be.

I find they should of done the Mazda FAMILIA GTR at least...not the normal version.

Mazda FAMILIA

More pictures here

https://dc.kyosho.co.../ksr18049r.html

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Next Kyosho Samurai release....November release with 700 units.

Very random release in my opinion :O....will most likely pass on this. Lately the Samurai line has been very disappointing for me since I only collect the Kyosho Samurai models.
July, August, September and October release have all be a pass for me and now November will also be.

I find they should of done the Mazda FAMILIA GTR at least...not the normal version.

Mazda FAMILIA
More pictures here

https://dc.kyosho.co.../ksr18049r.html
Oh my days that is dull!

·
Forza Ferrari!
508 Posts
Apparently, Kyosho is going to release the '61 Jag E-type in 1:18, diecast full access in dark blue, racing green and gun metal. Now that's something to look forward to!

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
That's quite cool, where did you hear about it ?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Too bad that nobody is about to make the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR in 1/18 w/opening parts. Now that would be sweet to go along with the E-Type

·
Registered
807 Posts
Apparently, Kyosho is going to release the '61 Jag E-type in 1:18, diecast full access in dark blue, racing green and gun metal. Now that's something to look forward to!
I'm curious at which price point and if it can compete with the Autoart version.

241 - 260 of 301 Posts