DiecastXchange Forum banner
261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Too bad that nobody is about to make the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR in 1/18 w/opening parts. Now that would be sweet to go along with the E-Type
Yep, one of those would be nice! The only one that's available is by TSM as part of their TopSpeed range and has the ride height of a monster truck!! I have one, but I got it super cheap!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the Kyosho E-Type, none of the ones made so far seem to have the correct proportions, they just don't look quite right (even the Autoart one).

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
Looking forward to seeing the Kyosho E-Type, none of the ones made so far seem to have the correct proportions, they just don't look quite right (even the Autoart one).
The AUTOart one looks a lot better when people change the tyres over. It makes a huge difference!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
The whole front end looks odd to my eyes.
And the area from the bottom of the windscreen to the front grill looks too severe.
Naturally this might be the photograph causing this, it wouldn't temp me.
(I'm still waiting for group A race versions, but not based on what I see here).

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I would like that kyosho re release a batch of high end Ferrari 250 GTO, sold mine because of the bad paint rash and the resin version are not quite interesting. Also a red F40 street version with just the black OZ would be a killer.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Well the 240z, lancia 037 and 131 abarth are back. I doubt they redo the ferraris but maybe the lamnbos at some point.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
You could be onto something there :)

Those specific Alfas aside for a sec... does their introduction mean we can expect more Alfas from Kyosho I wonder?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw that too and actually put in a pre-order. I once had the Mini Minera version, the white one with the Swiss license plate. But that license plate had completely distorted pictures of the coat of arms of Switzerland and the Canton of Zurich and being Swiss, it bugged me so much that I gave the model away.
So, I couldn't resist the idea of having a Kyosho version of this car, even if it turns out to be only half-way decent (but looking at the pictures if could be quite good actually).

Cheers,
Chris

261 - 280 of 301 Posts