DiecastXchange Forum banner
281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
They probably purchased the LMM molds. Anyways it’s great news they are making this cute Alfa, it’s just a bit pricey though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The photos aren't that great, but that E-Type looks very promising - the proportions look better than anything else I've seen so far in 1:18. Looking forward to seeing better images.

·
Super Moderator
13,301 Posts
From memory the last fully opening one was the 1/12 Kyosho Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe i believe around 2014 ?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
From memory the last fully opening one was the 1/12 Kyosho Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe i believe around 2014 ?
You are absolutely right, how could I forget about that. Lovely luggage set. They didn't make many or any 1:12 between the Ferrari and the Rolls I think.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
It would seem that Kyosho are to re-release their BMW 2002 in various versions.
I've not seen one in the flesh, but it looks to be more accurate than the old AUTOart.
Looking at images on the Carmodel database.....

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Since Kyosho still have the BMW license, why not make some of their more precious gems: E28 M5 & 535M, E34 M5, E36 M3, E39 M5. You can't go wrong with them. And another batch of the E46 CSL would be awesome.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Since Kyosho still have the BMW license, why not make some of their more precious gems: E28 M5 & 535M, E34 M5, E36 M3, E39 M5

Presumably they have responded to constant requests for the return of the 2002 in various forms.
Perhaps proof that you need to contact them, as I tend to do.
I am busy preparing a list for Solido - which they say they want to see!

What I find interesting is that Minichamps are agents in Europe, and will probably be the ones to import them.
And that they continue to release versions of their own sealed diecast 2002 in new colours.
Although the sealed versions are around half the (expected) price of the Kyosho all opening.

I can't help wondering if AUTOart are keeping an eye on this situation, and if they will react in the same way.
Some older product is trickling back, including their Subaru Impreza 22B rally models.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Seems they will be re-releasing their Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R KPGC110 (Ken-merri) in October. Perfectly in time to compete against Autoart´s composite model.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Also they will be releasing their older mold of the Countach Walter Wolf version and the LP5000S.

These re-productions were not in their 2021 catalog.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Great to see those released again, hopefully in other colours as well. Autoart versions are extremely expensive nowadays.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
I've not bought a new release Kyosho model for about five years (and I sent them back as they were terrible) I wonder if they will have decent QC, and what the prices will be ?

·
Administrator
6,898 Posts
is that LP5000S re release confirmed? i would buy one.
havent bought any new Kyosho models in ages, only a few ones as secondhand.

281 - 300 of 301 Posts