DiecastXchange Forum banner

2018 - 2024 Greenlight Collectibles News

22K views 106 replies 24 participants last post by  slartibartfast229 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please post all news there, thanks.

#98 ·
In all reality they could've just bought a used Boss Mustang for a pittance rather than this wheezy one. But yes, yes, product sponsorship/placement/whatever... 😄

What do you suppose Ford expected from such a product placement?
These Mustangs were never sold in Ireland, and I doubt I would be inclined to buy one even if I could after watching such drivel. :unsure::giggle:

#100 ·
What do you suppose Ford expected from such a product placement?
These Mustangs were never sold in Ireland, and I doubt I would be inclined to buy one even if I could after watching such drivel. :unsure::giggle:
The show was intended for an American audience so they would've had the opportunity to be bedazzled by the new 'stang and slap down some hard earned depreciated dollars for it!

#101 ·
I think these are new releases. They were mentioned in their 2022 catalog and they're all opening based on info I've read from some retailers. They have quite a few variations coming out including the Cobra and police versions. I'm curious to see the quality of these.

#103 ·
Closeup of the upcoming Fox Mustang from the Nuremberg Toy Fair. They look good shapewise. Dog legs hood hinges are period correct funny enough. Hopefully those don't carry over to the doors. Headlights look like they've been painted silver. Hopefully that will be improved on. Can't see any other detail, but so far optimistic.

Car Vehicle Hood Tire Motor vehicle

#104 ·
Closeup of the upcoming Fox Mustang from the Nuremberg Toy Fair. They look good shapewise. Dog legs hood hinges are period correct funny enough. Hopefully those don't carry over to the doors. Headlights look like they've been painted silver. Hopefully that will be improved on. Can't see any other detail, but so far optimistic.

Sadly I think the doors are dogleg from what I can tell.
But I can put up with that if the rest of the model is accurate - shape wise.
These cars originally came with the 2.3 litre turbocharged 4 cylinder version of the Pinto engine, V8's were an option later during production.
I wonder if there will be different engines installed?
Now if only they would rerun the 1969 Penske Camaro.....

#106 ·
Sadly I think the doors are dogleg from what I can tell.
Maybe, but their latest releases haven't had them in the doors (e.g. Caprice) and I know their 3rd gen Trans Am from some years didn't get them either. Here's hoping! 🤞

While she was singing I rolled down the passenger window then hit eject and out it went!
Godawful film!!! But funny story! It would've been absolutely heroic if you actially stopped and reversed over it a few times!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.