DiecastXchange Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
1:12th scale opening diecasts.
Believed to have been taken over from another manufacturer.

https://www.schuco.de/en/models/car-models/edition-112/
Slarty, you've just made my day! I've been on the hunt for a 1:12 Premium Classixxs Merc 300SL for ages, but they're just stupid money for a good condition one and they hardly ever come up for sale. The Schuco website is showing a not bad price of €349 and that blue one shall be mine! Any ideas when they'll be released?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts

https://www.schuco.d...ls/edition-112/
Slarty, you've just made my day! I've been on the hunt for a 1:12 Premium Classixxs Merc 300SL for ages, but they're just stupid money for a good condition one and they hardly ever come up for sale. The Schuco website is showing a not bad price of €349 and that blue one shall be mine! Any ideas when they'll be released?
[/quote]
Sorry, no idea on a release date (Tom's thinks it's this month!).
I had been looking on a number of manufacturer sites for something to do, since the whole country is due to go into a 'level' 5' lockdown.
I recently bought some books to read, but I prefer to read outside when the weather is nice.
It's wet and windy.....

·
Administrator
34,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
If they are taken over from another maker, the Porsche models could be the Premium Classixxs molds too, they also made those.

If they do a Dutch Police Porsche 911 Targa with the figures, as Premium Classixxs did, I'll get one as no one is ever likely to make one in 1/18 scale.

·
Registered
147 Posts

https://www.schuco.d...ls/edition-112/
[/quote]

Another website claims it'll be this November. Super pumped for the Gullwing too as I missed the original release.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
I have been considering a 1/18th scale model of the 300SL gullwing for some time.
Looking at the details of this Schuco version suggests this will be the one.
And Schuco have managed to reduce the prices of many of their new stuff of late, so hopefully I will still be able to eat....
Also, instead of more unrealistic 'road' versions of the 934 turbo, why not stick a 935 rear wing on it and create a 934/5?
And what's with a Jagermeister 934 with black text?
I have a book of Jagermeister sponsored cars, and every image shows the text was white.

·
Banned
99 Posts
That is the ugliest color combo they could have chosen and I suppose this in over 300 dollars. Looks really neat though, very odd design. Hope the original had AC! It is a greenhouse on wheels!

·
Administrator
34,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
It seem they are, see post #90 with their catalogue. You'll need to zoom in though as the pictures are small.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts