DiecastXchange Forum banner
381 - 400 of 417 Posts

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
I saw the other day that they are now producing 1/5 scale single display wheel Porsche rims.

I won't post them all (and please no one else do so)

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
The Minichamps news thread is back up now. :cool::cool::cool:

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #388 ·
I quite like that gen of 7 Series, or as people outside of the UK called it (7er) I've never had one. Might get one this time round.

·
Registered
578 Posts
While I feel like Minichamps will make the Aston Martin F1 cars in 1/18 in the future, I'll be bummed if the wheels are "fixed". Which is something I don't understand as some F1 cars they've produced in recent years have fixed wheels because they are resin. And yet they make other 1/18 F1 models from the same season with rolling wheels. Why couldn't they all be one thing or another? Preferably with rolling wheels and steerable like they used to back in the 90s.

·
Forza Ferrari!
508 Posts
A re-issue I think.
Good to see these all opening models slowly trickling out.
Would be great though if they upgrade the lights by at least removing the pins..

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hope their reissue of the BMW E32 and E34 are at LEAST equal to their first production. Minichamps has been known to making reissues that are worse than their original even though they are decades old models. To ask for an upgrade would be asking too much from them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The first 1:18 991 GT2 RS’s are out.

Not very impressed, especially with the solid plastic grilles, looks like a Maisto/bburago to me. The whole shape seems off too, glad I’ve got the spark version.

Prices where 99.99 euro’s but some have doubled already, insane!

I guess the low production numbers have helped just 150 units of the white & blue, 300 for the yellow.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #393 ·
It looks so bad!! One I'm not going to buy.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Looks more like the Renault Alpine A110. Seems they got their drawings mixed up. Come on Minichamps. You can do better!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
The diecast fully opening 5 series is on CK for 299,95 euro. Ouch!
WTF!? Was 299 the starting price or did it start lower?

I'm sorry, that's not a 299 model AT all. Absolute joke.

Compare the engine on the re-release:

To the original:

381 - 400 of 417 Posts