·
Forza Ferrari!
545 Posts
The C124 and 300sl roadster are on their way 🙌

·
Registered
142 Posts
Was the R230 announced before?

Much as our friend was super-annoying with spamming his wishlist into this thread, if even half of his "predictions" became reality it would be trouble for my bank account...🙃

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #828 ·
Lack of 190e script on the boot is a bit of a let down, so are the wheels / hub caps.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Lack of 190e script on the boot is a bit of a let down, so are the wheels / hub caps

Hopefully those issues are corrected before release.
If the shape is good, I will get one.
Those others can be sorted before it hits the shops.
And I will get a Cosworth when that arrives....

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Lack of 190e script on the boot is a bit of a let down, so are the wheels / hub caps

Hopefully those issues are corrected before release.
If the shape is good, I will get one.
Those others can be sorted before it hits the shops.
And I will get a Cosworth when that arrives....
I think those pictures are from the released final version

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I think they have already been released. Megamo.hk's latest newsletter indicates that 3 colours are available, silver, white and black. I am keen to see more variants of the 190E.. hope to see 190E 2.3 in the horizon as the Autoart version is unattainable for me. Perhaps a more "upmarket" features like headlight wipers would be nice touch if they consider as i like that on the Autoart's 190E Senna version :)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
If we are unhappy with the style of wheels on the 190E when the model is released, we should contact Norev and tell them.
I moaned to Solido about the 6 bolt front wheels on their otherwise very decent GTV6, since they should be 5 bolt as was fitted to the rears.
After the first two colours were produced, the later grey version had the issue corrected.
It would appear that companies do listen.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Available in green, too. Wheels are a bit unfortunate as is the lack of badging. Door frames look a tad too thick but passable. Still not sure about the wiper and the washer nozzles. You can see a few pics here if it in green. Overall, I like what I see :) 1/18 NOREV BENZ 190E 1984 Diecast Model Car Kids Gifts Black/White/Silver/Green | eBay

the front seat backs seem rather high! Not sure the warning triangle in the boot in properly located. It should be over to the left a bit more, not central.

Looks like the car is manual. I think Norev has made more manual Mercedes than Mercedes!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
The height of the front seat’s back rests are laughable!

Agreed.
I have to admit to being more interested in a 2.3 litre Cosworth version.....
Difficult to see an easy solution to the issue.
Perhaps Germans are naturally taller. :>)

821 - 840 of 881 Posts