DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The model of the car which was on so many posters flying at the Nurburgring (where the suspension broke!).
Minichamps have decided to make it the winner of the next race it took part in - and won.
This was probably the most prestigious race in the DRM at the time, the Norisring - which ran around the infamous Nazi Steintribune.
Note that although Ronnie Peterson's name appears on the doors, he did not drive on that occasion.
He did drive at the ETCC Nurburgring 'GP der Tourenwagen' two months earlier.
Photos at that event show no difference in markings, so you could say it's a car driven by Ronnie if you wanted to.....
Apparently limited to 468 unts, an odd number indeed.
I'm not a big fan of the 3.0 CSL but that livery screams buy me

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice, I've been waiting for those. However I thought that they would also release the typical silver in which the M2 Competition has been released.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
But they're asking around €120, that's a lot of money for a resin. For around that money or a bit more, you can buy a second hand E30 M3 from Autoart.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
But they're asking around €120, that's a lot of money for a resin. For around that money or a bit more, you can buy a second hand E30 M3 from Autoart.
These are not resin - they are metal.
I think Minichamps learned their lesson about resin releases - too expensive and not always very accurate.
[/quote]

Even then, still way too much money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts