DiecastXchange Forum banner
461 - 480 of 498 Posts

·
Administrator
34,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
The colours are terrible and do not work together at all. I get that it's the Need for Speed colours, but I didn't like it then either!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Disappointing enough that the 1/18 2021 F1 Aston Martins are resin while other 2021 F1 cars are Diecast. If Minichamps plans to make 1/18 scale Aston Martins from the 2022 F1 season in resin as well, that tells me the company’s real name is indeed MiniCHUMPS. Just like g3org3y said

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
I am intrigued that another manufacturer is potentially using old Minichamps tooling to produce re-issues.
Or perhaps it's a new brand under the PMA umbrella.
The GTR is of little interest to me, but some of the other old stuff is a very different matter..... :>)

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
A listing with few photos of some of the 2022 releases across several pages.
Don't flame me for the fact that Minichamps were voted the most disappointing manufacturer of 2021.
It's not my fault! :>)
Note that there is a curious listing of some E30 M3's that are "Türen, Motorhaube, Kofferraum zu öffnen!"

·
Registered
6,965 Posts

·
Administrator
34,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
I had email earlier with some pre orders mentioned. Minichamps have this one coming out (the code might be wrong though as I got a picture of a 1/43 when I looked it up)

Porsche 911 (992) Turbo S Coupe Sport Design Green 2021 1/18 - 155069175 MINICHAMPS

·
Registered
982 Posts
Looks very good, Minichamps said the carbon pattern would be refind since this is only a prototype. To be preordered for $236 ex shipping. Same goes for the other models like the M4 safety car. Pretty expensive for a Minichamps if you ask me. Nevertheless, I will definitely be getting this.

·
Forza
620 Posts
Cool car, cool color, ok price (I guess). Minichamps as it should be. Getting this!

Reactions: D N'D-Land
461 - 480 of 498 Posts