DiecastXchange Forum banner
961 - 980 of 1017 Posts

· Registered
3,812 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts

· Registered
4,505 Posts
This model is missing some touch, I dont quite sure what it is but it feels like Maisto from that era. I can still buy maisto SL500 brand new dirt cheap here...
You are right. I think there is some bluntness to it. Like some of the details are muted down. Norev should have gone one step further and made a folding roof like the Minichamps. That removable roof is silly. Another thing that bothers me are the wheels. Very Motormax. I think I will keep my Maisto.

· Registered
116 Posts
You are right. I think there is some bluntness to it. Like some of the details are muted down. Norev should have gone one step further and made a folding roof like the Minichamps. That removable roof is silly. Another thing that bothers me are the wheels. Very Motormax. I think I will keep my Maisto.
But kudos to Norev that is doing cars from that era brand new, like S-Class W220. I know Mercedes probably orders these.

Im still waiting for some BMW from that era brand new with openings, but Im sure this will not happen.

I definitely miss autoart, kyosho cars from that era. Norev is good, but not perfect.

· Registered
3,949 Posts
Looks like there will be a Heckfloss with the full length headlamp style.

Great! About time someone makes an updated model of this old fintail Merc. I have the Revell one for almost 10 years now and it already looks fairly dated and crude when I first bought it. No doubt Norev is going to update this with 4 opening doors, boot and updated details.

There was a local seller offering $100 for a MIB silver one a while ago on FB market but was sold. Then the same model popped up on ebay asking for close to 300 bucks again in the same city. Either the same seller got greedy and relisted the same model for a lot more asking price or a scalper bought it. I was tempted at $100 offering but thought of holding back and wait for Norev to make it.

· Administrator
35,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #974 ·
I saw that David / @D N'D-Land had got one, they look pretty damn nice! I will probably wait till Europe gets them though. I don't have any 992 models yet so this will be quite cool!

Ps, they're 992's ;)

Reactions: imitenotbecrazy

· Registered
BMW 135i
1,350 Posts
I saw that David / @D N'D-Land had got one, they look pretty damn nice! I will probably wait till Europe gets them though. I don't have any 992 models yet so this will be quite cool!

Ps, they're 992's ;)
Haven't had my coffee yet haha I've got two of the Maisto GT3's (one I'm repainting now and will be wingless) but I wanted to do the full range of 992 GT cars like I did for the 991.2. Now to just see who actually makes the GT3RS

· Registered
3,623 Posts
There may be some surprises among these upcoming Norev releases.
Just be aware that the text underneath the photos doesn't always match what the information lists on the images themselves.....
Remember to turn the pages, sometimes there are more surprises there.

If that 190 is Pearl Blue, I’m having that :) The red Renault 5 Alpine Turbo has been showing for a few years now. I hope that surfaces soon.

· Administrator
35,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #978 ·
A really nice list there, a few I want to get :cool:

· Registered
2,290 Posts
I've seen a bunch of 992 GT3 Norevs pop up on ebay lately with delivery date end of October in the States. Also a couple of the Touring versions

View attachment 281468
I'm thinking about picking up one of these, I really like the 992 GT3 even though I'm not usually a huge 911 fan. That one in dark blue with gold wheels is nothing like my usual taste either but it looks lovely! 😍

961 - 980 of 1017 Posts