DiecastXchange Forum banner
201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
It’s mainly Audi, RWB, American. That’s all. But that’s fine by me, they are leaving my money for the fully opening AUTOarts, which are expensive, but well, they open!

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Is it just me or is the range of subjects from GTS getting ever narrower?
Each release cycle seems to me to be repaints or variations of an already released subject.
Apart from the odd surprise I would describe the whole thing as lacklustre.
And what has happened to the Z models all opening diecasts?
Agreed! I've not bought one of their models in over a year as barely any of them interest me.

That ABT tuned RS3 Saloon is so boring in that colour! They could do one in a really nice colour that looks great, but they don't!

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Feb and Mar 2022 releases.

Two regular Porsche's for my collection. And I might get that allroad. I almost bought one a few years back. Nothing else interests me at all.

• Love
Reactions: crz

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mmmmm. F90 for me. M2 CS, hmmm gotta wait for more pics, doesn’t appeal to me as of now. And now I’m stuck with a gap between the M5 generations, who’s gonna make the E60 and F10? Maybe GTS will make the F10, gotta pray hard Otto makes the E60

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Wow, I'm quite pleasantly surprised they seemed to have taken up my suggestion of the 993 Porsche in that specific colour, a request I submitted on their website as well as in the following post:

Love the color. And I am happy they are doing a light interior. Black interiors are very boring with models. I have a red UT Targa, can't wait to compare them. The UT is a really nice model.

Reactions: rapide66

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
^^^ That is HOT ^^^

Must have, love the color combo.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I might actually get it. Paint the wheels silver and modify the rear spoiler to a turbo one. Swap the interior with my 964 speedster

Then I will have a silver 964 turbo. As I can't keep waiting for a silver 964 turbo to be made.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Still nice models, they did so many models early on that nobody had ever made before, I sort of think they burnt themselves out a bit maybe.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Did the road going 964 RSR really come with a full roll cage?
Perhaps it's just me, but I dislike the idea of pure race cars in model form suggesting they could be used on the public highways.
This model looks like a plain paint version of the 1993 Le Mans cars released some years back.
So - nothing new apart from a paint job.
Seems Z models are taking a leaf from the SunStar book of tooling exploitation ....

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Did the road going 964 RSR really come with a full roll cage?
Perhaps it's just me, but I dislike the idea of pure race cars in model form suggesting they could be used on the public highways.
This model looks like a plain paint version of the 1993 Le Mans cars released some years back.
So - nothing new apart from a paint job.
Seems Z models are taking a leaf from the SunStar book of tooling exploitation ....

I am pretty sure this model is based on a real car. Color, cage, the whole thing. It was auctioned off recently and only had 6 miles on it.

Normal RSRs have nothing inside. This car was ordered with leather in that striking color. And the wheels were ordered with the purple paint in the center.

Very unique car, looks great, and based on a real car. I'll get it.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
It was auctioned off recently and only had 6 miles on it.

It may be that driving around, sitting in a seat surrounded by builders scaffolding convinced the buyer they had made a mistake....... :) :>)

201 - 220 of 241 Posts