DiecastXchange Forum banner
221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
I believe that it was a 'barn find' car, I remember seeing it dirty. I use the words barn find like that as everyone seems to have some sort of neglected car these days, but I believe this was an actual barn find.
There was a 964 Turbo auctioned a month or so ago in the same colour combo, so no doubt they're owned by the same person.

I think it's great!
I like that Imola Red F90 M5 too.

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Craig, that is the one. Untouched is how it was described. I haven't seen much else. Everyone just wrote the same basic lines. Someone bought it and did nothing with it, stored it away. Everything I read says it still had the factory paint protectant, which is why it looks the way it does. It sold for $2.25 million.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

• Love
Reactions: Craig

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Interesting thread here with some of the 'twins'

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Not only does this gen of M3 & M4 have that huge 'snout' grill that I don't like, the side profile of the car is pretty weird too. I prefer the look of the M3, but don't really like either.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Those beaver teeth on the front are savage, I can't believe someone gave the thumbs up for that design.
Let's face it BMW have made mostly ugly cars since the E46 was replaced. There may be a few exceptions here and there but on the whole I've found them to be pretty unpalatable.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Had to get used to it but quite like it now actually. The real car looks so aggressive, so I'm definitely getting this model and the regular M4 that's coming by the end of the year.

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
GT Spirit posted more photos and I just can't get over how cool this model looks.

Tire Window Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Toy Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
A must have!
I only have 3 964's so won't feel too guilty getting 1 more 😆
I had to check, but I have 14. And I will not be made to feel guilty for getting 1 more.

• Haha
Reactions: BaseGTR

·
Premium Member
12,945 Posts
Dream model for me. Great color combo, too. This is a must buy! Due late November.

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel

Reactions: rapide66
221 - 240 of 241 Posts