561 - 580 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
That DBS in gray is a stunner.

·
Registered
300 Posts
With nothing immediately on the horizon that interested me, I thought that I was pretty much 'done' with new models after I got the 720S, but that Magnetic Silver DBS is amazing.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
That DBS in Magnetic Silver is very much in-line with the one featured in the 007 movie, including those rims. A definite buy in my books.
I had zero plan to get this one until seeing this message. I still need to watch the movie. Does the DBS get a lot of screen time?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don’t want to give too much away to those who still plan to watch it, but it doesn’t get too much screentime, nor does Bond drive it himself.

·
Registered
MG TF 160
1 Posts
It's a unique color. I like the Blu Sirena too.
Aston-wise I wonder why the DB4 GT continuation and not the DB4GT Zagato continuation? I would like to see a very good version of that, as the older CNC and Yat Sing versions miss some of the best features, the rear arches for example are a top design element but back in the day ‘racing’ features were preferred - the Yat Sing is a better shape than the CNC overall, despite the cost difference, but has ‘racer’ rear arches, which spoil the line. Perhaps Auto Art next year?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
It's very difficult for me to choose a color for the NSX. I'm leaning towards white, but the blue and red are awesome as well. My first NSX is black, so that color is out, however it looks great as well. Thanks for sharing Lambo

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's very difficult for me to choose a color for the NSX. I'm leaning towards white, but the blue and red are awesome as well. My first NSX is black, so that color is out, however it looks great as well. Thanks for sharing Lambo
I'm not a big fan of the off white wheels on a white car. Blue looks okay but to me it's not very special. I might go for red in this case. Love it with the black roof.

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's awesome it comes with a number plate!

561 - 580 of 631 Posts