DiecastXchange Forum banner
601 - 620 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
The Magnetic DBS looks good. However I will spend my money elsewere. When the NSX arrives Europe it is a must in red and most likely some more color(s).
Then I would like to see production samples of the GT2RS. That has defenitly been a wait forever!!!! :(

·
Administrator
33,824 Posts
Agreed! Plus the Blue brake calipers make it look worse. They don't look right at all as the Blue stands out too much.

·
Forza Ferrari!
545 Posts
Would be interesting to know which department gives the final go on color schemes. Is it AA's marketing? Is is the car manufacturer? Do they actually do consumer market research?
Because apparently, they think this fluorescent banana is going to sell (well)..

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #613 ·
Would be interesting to know which department gives the final go on color schemes. Is it AA's marketing? Is is the car manufacturer? Do they actually do consumer market research?
Because apparently, they think this fluorescent banana is going to sell (well)..
Most likely both, i know in the past some colors weren't allowed to be made. At least this color is different, looking at the colors available there's something for everyone, for those who like the style / classic look and for the people who like exotic colors, even at a forum were was asked which color people like most out of this 5 the votes were spread over all 5 colors, not one was standing out above or was very low voted then others, so i guess enough chance that the lime will sell

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am not sure that Toyota is even a car worth modeling in 1/64 hot wheels. It looks like it was designed by GM in 1983 and the wheels look like something from a 90's sports car. The engine is about as exciting as a gameboy hand held gaming system, and I have never even heard of the thing here in the USA. Hopefully they cancel it and move other cars like the 911GT2 RS, C8 and Diablos up the line, so collectors can buy a model that does not look like a tupperware container designed for Lasagna.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I know geography is a not a popular subject in the states but believe it or not, there is a whole world out there full of cars interesting to people other than americans lol
As an American, I apologize on the behalf of some of my fellow countrymen for their ignorance.

That GRMN is awesome. Will definitely be adding one.

Reactions: Scuddy

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
If I was Japanese royalty, I wouldn't be want to be seen in a Yakuza favorite German car. That is where the conservatively styled Century comes in. Understated car for the upper echelons of Japanese society. Why settle for European luxo barges when the best Japanese automotive technology can be had at home.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice you are a real swell guy too I am sure. Anyone can have an opinion as long as it is the same as yours I suppose. I am not ignorant and I do not appreciate the derogotory tone. But then I should not surprised to come across someone such as yourself in the world of online forums. Now to go find the blocking feature on here so I never have to waste my time reading your again. and same for Wes, yea I know you. and I am not even sure why I read the response.

601 - 620 of 631 Posts