DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Model of the Year - Most Un-Expected Released - Budget Free. This is for models which cost over $100 / €100.

The rules:
  • Each model must match the category it is entered. It is not my responsibility or the mods to figure that out for you.
  • Every nomination will be accompanied by one (1) non-copyrighted image of the model. Pictures from manufacturers are OK, resellers pictures are allowed this year providing they haven't got large watermarks on them, or a watermark right across the model. You your own pictures or another members if they are OK with that
  • Maximum picture size will be 1024 X 768
  • Each model must be released in the year 2021..........not December 31st 2020 or on its way to retailers on the 31st of December 2021. It must be released and available to the public within the 2021 year.
  • There will be a budget Classes and high-end Classes nomination thread for each; this is for the retail price, not a special deal you got through a seller or manufacturer, don't try and sneak a CMC Maserati in the budget category
  • Each category must have at least five (5) nominations or I will start a voting thread.
  • Any nominations that does not follow the previously mentioned rules will not partake in the voting
The most important rule
  • Enjoy and please participate. This is what will make this event a lot of fun. And keep all discussion about the models, not tastes. We all have our favorites marques, but this is about the best model, not car.
Thank you all for reading & hopefully this year we can beat last years participation

·
Super Moderator
12,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I Nominate Xiaoguang Models 1/18 Lincoln Towncar 1990-93
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Xiaoguang Models 1/18 1993-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

1/18 1963-81 KENGFai Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

1/18 KENGFai Toyota Land Cruiser LC80
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

1/18 KiloWorks Audi RS6 Avant C8
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1/18 KENGFai Toyota Crown Royal Salon 3.0 (Series 155) CDM Spec
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

1/18 Well Audi RS6 Avant B7
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

1/18 Premium ClassiXXs Volvo FH16 XL Cab Truck 2018

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Administrator
34,158 Posts
I hope this will be accepted here too,

From OttO Mobile, the 1997 BTCC Alain Menu Renault Laguna. I had wanted a model of it for years! I don't know why it took them so long!

Also from them, their Honda Civic Type R (FN2) I believe this is the first 1/18 of that model, it was a missing model in my Civic Type R collection for a long time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.