DiecastXchange Forum banner
221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Perhaps the CEO's mum had one when he was a child?

I remember a neighbour of ours having one, I think.

M

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Hi all,

As they Hobby headlines forum has been taken down, I've set up this one as I temporary forum.I will move all of the posts to the correct places once the Hobby Headlines forum return.

If you add to this thread, you must put the Maker so I can sort it all out later on.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
Peugeot 306, boring edition.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I suspect Otto are increasingly using Solido as the source for more 'conventional' releases.
More narrow focused subjects will be in resin, probably in reduced production numbers.
And as for GTS? Who knows where that's headed.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'm quite annoyed by all the b versions coming out, also in big numbers. All the numbers of their upcoming releases are 2500-4000 pieces per model and sometimes the b model also has the same amount of pieces as the regular one. It used to be way less, it's not as exclusive as it used to once. The least they could do is to make a bigger difference in looks between the regular models and the b versions.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
This is quite cool,

Le modèle compétition de septembre et un modèle rallye inédit au 1/18e ! Il s'agit de l'Opel Kadett GSI Gr.A dans sa version "Rallye de Nouvelle-Zélande 1988".

Ce modèle sera disponible à la précommande dans quelques jours (début juin) sur le Club.

Ouverture des précommandes : début juin.
Début des livraisons : fin septembre.
Prix : 69.90€ + frais de port

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
The Opel looks good, although there are more interesting drivers who competed in these cars - for me at least.
Including no less than Ford WRC car builder Malcolm Wilson.
Sometimes entered as a Vauxhall and other times as an Opel.
And Russell Brooks in an Andrews car.

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
That one is the winner, so I guess that's why they're making it. You are right though!

·
Registered
168 Posts
That 306 is so close to the 1:1 I used to have, I had a 1995 S16 which was a great car when it wasn't in the shop.

221 - 240 of 271 Posts