DiecastXchange Forum banner
301 - 320 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I will get one, I didn't get an Ignition one or one from OneModel, so I am glad this one's coming. It's probably my least favourite one apart from the Evolution, II and VII (I just never liked the wheels on the VII) The IV onwards was the sweet spot for me.
my thoughts exactly! Saved some money not getting the ignition and onemodel. I guess ignition can make a nice VII.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I must say I’m not a fan of the e36 compact, nor the 1M. Both look oddly truncated
I agree with you in not being a fan of the Compact; neither the E36 nor the E46 - looks to much look a Kadett E for my taste.

But mentioning the E36 Compact in the same sentence as the E87 1M, is stretching it a bit :eek:;)

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
The compact is not for me. I've just never liked them. I think that if they had made an M version with an M3 engine in it or something I'd think differently.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
The BMW designers reached the area at the back of the rear wheels at 1700 hours, Friday evening on the day they were due to go on annual leave.
'Just stick the rear end from the 4 door on the back and let's go'...... :>)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
The BMW designers reached the area at the back of the rear wheels at 1700 hours, Friday evening on the day they were due to go on annual leave.
'Just stick the rear end from the 4 door on the back and let's go'...... :>)
Perhaps of more concern, for the Compact did they not ditch the advanced multilink rear suspension of the e36 in favour of the previous generation car’s (cheaper) rear suspension?

·
Forza Ferrari!
522 Posts
The Compact even had the E30’s dashboard…

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts

And here is the rally model for the Club for the month of December! The Citroën Xsara Kitcar in night version and at the Rallye d'Antibes 2001!

A French kitcar associated with the greatest rally driver in history! 😍😍 🇫🇷🇫🇷 Cocorico!

See you at the beginning of September to reserve this model and Friday August 27 to discover the fourth model of December!

Pre-orders open: early September
Price: 69.90 € + shipping costs

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
I hope it has these wheels on it. I doubt it though, probably the same ones as the Golf 7 R they made.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Nov & Dec are up for pre order now.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Thankfully the Scirocco R has the wheels on it that I hoped it would have!

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
This info was in an email they sent a few days ago..

..This price increase will be applied to our modelcars that will be delivered from the beginning of 2022. This does not affect the models we are presenting today.

Prices remain unchanged for the November and December 2021 mailing.
Next year, the street cars will be sold for 69.90 Euros and the racing cars will be sold for 79.90 Euros.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
I doubt any upgrades will be coming.

·
Registered
410 Posts
It’s irritating how they do it for some models, yet cut costs for most of them. GTS does it better, but look what happened when they increased prices.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
I finally opened some of my OttO Mobile shipments. Nothing bad to report. One thing I did notice (which I had noticed beforehand in pictures) the stubby bit at the top of the radio antenna on the Saxo VTS is really pronounced, still nothing a quick snip with some scissors can't fix. It's the same on the Blue one they released years ago. It's not like that on their VTS New Morning model.
This is what I'm talking about..

301 - 320 of 332 Posts