DiecastXchange Forum banner
321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
There's a short video on their facebook page showing a prototype of a 1/12th scale Peugeot 406 'Taxi'.
You need to imagine me rolling my eyes and throwing my hands up in frustration.
MERDE.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
The 1/18 version of it sells for silly money, easily £500 most times. I guess the 1/12 is to help people get one, but without the price tag (yep, I know it's a different scale) I don't know.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Yep, they always seem to sell for around that. I'm not familiar with the movie, so it's not for me. I don't like it anyway.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Mate the movie is worth a watch, great soundtrack, great car chases, and hilariously funny in a slapstick way. It's on Prime at the moment.....
I'm unsure, whether to buy? Taxi2 has a great scene where the taxi is on a rally stage held up by delecour in his 306 maxi........which is already bought and delivery is Dec.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
I saw last night that their Green Mk2 Ford Focus RS model has sold out. I guess they will make other colours of it and they will go the same way.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
A b-version has already been announced to dealers, but unknown what the differences are.
Please let us know if you hear.
I didn't even know that there were a couple of BMW variants till they were shown on here in the 'what did you buy today?' thread. There was an 850 CSi in Black with throwing star wheels and a Silver E39 M5 with a two tone interior.

·
Registered
836 Posts
There's also the M3 CSL with 19" wheels, there's a Ford Sierra with other wheels and there's a Hartge H5 coming without the striping. I guess there's more than that but this is what I know because these are the brands I collect. The 850 CSI and E39 M5 were my posts.

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Yeah, I knew of those two models. I didn't know of the others till they were in that thread.

Reactions: crz

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Both 1/12 scale, available now in their store. Both 129.90 Eur & 999 pieces each.

321 - 332 of 332 Posts