DiecastXchange Forum banner
341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
I had a request for payment by 01/11 - originally I thought they wanted the money by 11/11 I paid for it though.

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
Just had an update on it from them..

Dear customer,

You pre-ordered the 1/12 scale Peugeot 306 Maxi Rallye this summer and we thank you! Good news, it's coming!

We will start shipping this model soon but not all of them will leave at the same time. We have only received half of the quantities today. The other half has been delayed a bit on the way and will arrive soon. There will be a 3 week delay between the first shipments and the second wave of shipments.

Please note that your CL** order will be shipped from 24 November 2021

Thank you once again for your trust in us.

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
They are making a price reduction at source when the order for that month is over a certain amount of money. But before the parcel comes you have to pay the duties & a fiver handling fee to DPD. They text and email for this.
I'm not sure what the price is before the reductions comes though, it didn't on a 1/12 model I bought that cost 180 euros and I paid the duties on top of it.

Models are taking longer to come, but I think mainly that's due to this pandemic bollox.

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
I received another email about this model.

The Esso decal of your 306 Maxi will be sent to you

Dear customer,

You have ordered a 1/12 scale Peugeot 306 Maxi (ref G065) and we would like to thank you very much for this. You have probably already received your model by the time I write this message. Yesterday, we have been forced to notice that our colleagues in the production department have played a good joke on us by sticking an Esso logo upside down!

There has to be a first time for everything, but I have to say that we could have done without it. Anyway, the team leader and the QC manager are going to have a bad time...we're still thinking about what kind of torture we're going to use, but in the meantime it's not going to solve our misplaced logo problem

In the next few days, we will send you a letter with a sticker that you will just have to put on the upside down one and the problem will be solved. The operation will only take about 5 seconds, and if you ever place the logo upside down again, we never know, we will put a second one in the mail. And even a third one just in case... Don't hesitate to ask your children or grandchildren for help if you don't feel like doing it, they are often better at putting stickers than we are.

Thank you once again for your trust in us.

Best regards,
The OttOmobile Team

I mean, seriously ???

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I would not accept a 'sticker' as a replacement, I would insist on a waterslide.
And I would be willing to bet the whole blue section including the ICI branding is all one piece giving no option as to it's direction of fit.
I haven't ordered one, since I am hoping for a version from later in the season when the car was far more competitive, finishing higher up the results.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The Sebring TSM Bentley had a similar issue, with the wrong flags next to the drivers' name and they sent me a replacement waterslide transfer of just the flags.

There's a photo of it somewhere in the forum.

M

·
Administrator
33,850 Posts
I remember that!

I have the Peugeot 306 Maxi now, not opened it yet though. Haven't got the replacement decal yet.

341 - 356 of 356 Posts