DiecastXchange Forum banner
341 - 360 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Anyone know how many models is the company manufacturing at any given time? I mean, factory floor type stuff, CNC machining the molds, injection molding out bodies and parts from the molds and assembling by workers. Paint booths and QC inspection. Packaging up and sending out the door in pallets. How many factories does the company have, and what is their manufacturing capacity? Im assuming their production line changeovers need to be very quick, swapping out tooling and stuff. Is the company running lights out production during non-working hours?

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
Total shot in the dark… Amy chance Aa will have another run of the FD3S? Prices are nuts and I missed out on that one
Did you see the one by Polar Master or Pole Master or whatever that brand is called. Named like a male strip club lol. It's based on the old autoart mold with the same errors and all

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Thanks for the laugh and the info @StratosWRC 🤣 I wonder when it will be out. The 722 looks awesome too. I currently have the Minichamps and it’s definitely not perfect. The ride height is too high and the wheels on the Maisto look better. It would also be nice to have the coupe.

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
Thanks for the laugh and the info @StratosWRC 🤣 I wonder when it will be out. The 722 looks awesome too. I currently have the Minichamps and it’s definitely not perfect. The ride height is too high and the wheels on the Maisto look better. It would also be nice to have the coupe.
I thought it was supposed to be out already. If not, then soon. The samples looked pretty ready to me. Check all the usual suspects - ebay, carloverdiecast

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
74 Posts
This color is the complement to the much more common SE30 Viola. There were two Diablo SE30s in this shade that I know of, and it was also referred to as Verde Speciale and Electric Yellow. Lamborghini often had multiple names for the same shade. It was first seen on the very early prototype, now at the Lambo museum, of the Diablo Roadster/Spyder, which you can look up online. The third Jota prototype is also in this shade. Last, there were many one-off colors on the SE30, and in that way presaged so much of the movement towards one-off specs we see in sports cars today.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #353 ·
It's not the standard color which you know what you will get. Seems like a color which migfht be hard to capture right, but is good in real. Also a color that needs light to be pretty.
At some pics it's more gren then on others, but same with real car.

Same car, different look:

341 - 360 of 420 Posts